Sunday, February 21, 2010

Dragoonz Nails Did

This mani totally reminds me of Dragons. Like this one that Harry Potter fought. I <3 HP!

Anyway, I was inspired by Emerald Sparkled's latest mani which is straight outta fashion week but I wanted to put a bit of a twist on it.

I started out with China Glaze's 2030. WOW. I haven't had this straight on my nails yet, and holy streaks batman, but the end result is pretty awesome.

Then what I did is I freehanded half moons on each corner of my nails with OPI's Jade is the New Black. And can I just say how much I love this new colour from the Hong Kong Collection??? ITS SO AWESOME!!

Then I cleaned up the swoops with a flat brush just to make them look a bit cleaner.

Then with my trusty dotting tool I dotted some more 2030 on top. See, doesn't it kinda look like dragon scales?

This will literally be my NOTD - which isn't THAT common for me but I think I need something a bit cheerier and brighter for the Mayan Riviera! I'm thinking Solar Power.

Any suggestions??

4 comments:

Trincess said...

Great job! I'm so happy that my manicure inspired you to do this. Your manicure reminds me of reptiles, in a good way! Very fashionable!
OMG, I can't wait to have JITNB myself <3

Unknown said...

very cute!!! I did some (accidental) dragon nails last night too, so I laughed when I read your post title :)

poshnail said...

Gorgeous nail art!

Niki* said...

Trincess - get it. best decision in one day you'll make :) seriously its gorgeous

Thanks Guildedangel and poshnail!

OMG Brooke lets see them! :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails