Friday, February 12, 2010

3-Way Vday Nails Did

3-way - sounds hot.

So today I had a few requests from my lovely coworkers to do valentines day mani's. Now, truth be told I do believe that Valentines day is completely a commercial invention and that if you love one another it should be expressed everyday. Who the hell wants to pay $100 for a dozen roses anyway?? Ridiculous. However, I do think that it is a very sweet holiday, and one of the only times of the year that you can wear snazzy red hearts on your nails and not look super tacky.

...

Sorry I just got distracted Sapporo was licking the living room carpet like it was going out of style :S



Anyway, here are Mel's nails. She had her own OPI base and I think it was Alpine Snow. Then for the hearts I used a black nail art pen and China Glaze Ruby Pumps for the inside. They actually glitter quite a bit but I couldn't pick it up with the camera properly :(







Here is Trish's nails. Trish actually received a Xmas gift mani from me but only cashed it in in Feb :) She caught me off guard so I had to improvise with the little colours that I had brought with me from work. She likes simple so I decided to do something super simple with a bit of an 80s flair. The base is China Glaze OMG (again apologies my cam just wouldn't pick up the holo) and stripes of red and black nail art pens on top.






And lastly my own. I thought I'd go for a little broken heart vibe. My heart is broken because I was SO excited to eat these new Maple Bacon Cupcakes that are being sold near my work. Yes you read me right: Bacon CUPCAKES. They're usually amazing. But these ones weren't. I think it was the blueberry filling that threw me off. Anyway, my heart breaks several times over it. :( I used China Glaze Ruby Pumps as a base with black nail art pen and CG Liquid Leather to fill the hearts in.



I also went to see that movie Valentines Day. Head over to Ink on Digital Paper for a review!

Oh and here is a picture of Sapporo just after I asked him why the carpet was so delicious. That just sounds dirty.
And yes my husband is wearing football shaped slippers. That's how he rolls.

1 comments:

Paige said...

Those are very cool, I love the designs!

Related Posts with Thumbnails