Monday, May 10, 2010

Iron Man Comix Nails Did

I AM IRON MAN...NAILS...

Did you see Iron Man yet? I saw it last Friday as a birthday treat with some of my friends. I have actually been waiting all season to see it! And verdict - it was awesome! Although it of course wasn't better than the first ScarJo coulda been left out of it...so useless. Oh and I could hardly understand a WORD Mickey Rourke was saying half the time. But as far as sequels go I was quite happy! And that's saying a lot considering how overly critical I am about comic book movies!

But RDJ? Brilliant. I really don't like him very much, but the minute he plays Tony Stark I pretty much just wanna make out with him.

So I achieved this by sticking on some cutouts I had of an Iron Man comic. Have I mentioned I'm a huge comic book fan? I used to collect them, but stopped going hard core about 4 years ago since I have NO idea what Marvel is doing with their story-lines. Stupid Marvel.

Then I just used a MASSIVE amount of Sally Hansen topcoat to keep it down. The edges like to curl...I think this is a one day wear type of thing.  But I'm totally gonna rock these to the next comic-con!!!


EDIT: Comix Nails - not exactly shower proof :S. Oh well, no better time than the present to let my nails breathe! LOL

14 comments:

Unknown said...

OMG this so friggin' cool!

Sarah said...

LOVE them, so cool!

http://thepaleandpallorprincess.blogspot.com/

april brooks said...

Awesome!

Rebecca said...

Woah that is crazy! At first I thought you painted it on freehand! So cool. I need to watch both Iron Man and the sequel.

Mae Espiritu Makeup Obra said...

great idea..=) i like it

Stopdidine said...

It's very cut ! I love this nail.
stopdidine
http://nailartbeauty.over-blog;com

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

That is.....AWESOME!!

Jan (hueandme-jan.blogspot.com) said...

this is really cool. you will rock comic con :)

Jen_Pritch said...

Iron Man was great and wish that I got to see these nails in person!! They do look pretty rad in the picture!

PS I totally want to make out with Tony Stark as well - I get him first!

J.H. Moncrieff said...

That is pretty cool, Niki! Along with the Hungry Hungry Hippo nails, these may be my favorite.

Unknown said...

They're incredible!! Such a good idea, shame about the shower situation though! x

Ezzy said...

wow that was a nice idea..pity on the shower situation though :(

Amy said...

I have a friend who would love that! He wouldn't wear it, but he would love it, lol!

Julissa said...

That's the coolest things I've ever seen on nails.

You rock. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails