Monday, March 22, 2010

PANDA'S ATTACK Nails Did

Dawwwww, how can you not love Pandas!? They're so cute!! And they'll also scratch your face off given the perfect opportunity -  let's be honest. Its a bear! Or at least a raccoon disguised as a bear.

Anyway, I started off doing a completely different mani and ended up with pandas. I think it worked :D

For the base I used OPI Jade is the New Black and China Glaze 2030 stamped with konad plate M66.

Then I drew little panda's using black, white and pink nail art pens. I like the one on the pointer the best - he looks super thoughtful like "Hey, am I black with white spots or white with black spots?" or something existential like that.

PANDAS ARE INSIGHTFUL!!

Okay I'm obviously delirious from lack of sleep. So with this I bid you all goodnight.

20 comments:

Unknown said...

Awwww....your Panda's are adorable!

ANSTAH said...

This is so cute! I love this! You're so talented.. if I had to do something like this.. oh man.. I don't think they'd look anything like pandas!

Unknown said...

where to buy panda sticker lol
its sooo cuteee :)

Trincess said...

amazing job! you work so neatly =) I adore this =DDD

cucumpear said...

That's absolutely fantastic!! Love it!

Niki* said...

Evil Angel - Thanks! Its hard to make panda's look ferocious! lol

ipehishere - where to buy them indeed! lol it woulda made this mani a bit easier I bet LOL

Trincess - I'm trying to be like you! Your mani's are always so flawless ;)

CucumPear - Thanks lady!!

~*~ Dollface ~*~ said...

OMG, this is just too cute!

WizardsOfBling said...

That is to cute! Grrrreat job!
~Sylvia

jo.frougal said...

Too cute too cute too cute!!! Existential pandas -- adorable!

sarahloo said...

Hahaha, I love this! Plus, your post made me LOL in real life.

ch3rryco1a said...

Awww.. this mani made me melt a little inside. :) These pandas are so precious! Which art pens do you use?

L said...

I love pandas! These are so cute.

april brooks said...

WOW! You did an amazing job! What kind of nail art pens did you use?

Here is a panda picture that is in regular rotation as my computer wallpaper. I love him. http://www.guzer.com/pictures/hi-baby-panda.jpg

Krystle said...

I'm thinking bear poorly disguised as a raccoon, either way cute nails :D

paintedladyfingers said...

You did such clean and neat drawing of your philosophical pandas. So sweet!

WizardsOfBling said...

Thanks so much for the tag! Thats very sweet of you!
~Sylvia

Camy said...

How cute!

Perles & Paillettes said...

Too cute ! I love that mani :)

Niki* said...

Dollface, WizardsOfBling, jo.frougal, sarahloo, L, Ayuu, Camy, Painted Lady Fingers - Thanks ladies I'm super glad you liked it!

ch3rryco1a, April - Thank you! I use these: http://tinyurl.com/ya2zvm7
They're cheap but super effective! Plus they come with striper heads AND pens so they're so easy to use!

April - that screensaver is SO fricken cute!!

Krystle - I think so too, those sneaky oversized racoons!

Unknown said...

So cute! Love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails