Monday, February 22, 2010

Off to Mexico I go! And a quick holo nails did.

Hey All!

Just a note to say bye and see you in a week! I did a quick mani that I'm posting quickly before heading to bed since I have to leave for the airport in 5 hours. Sorry I took it with my iPhone camera since I forgot to download pictures from my other camera before I packed it :S

Anyway, I thought I'd do something simple because I have to put up with it for a whole week! There is China Glaze OMG with Konad and Konad black special polish.

Have a fantastic week everyone! See you when I get back!

3 comments:

Paige said...

Very cute mani, have fun in Mexico! (Take me with you lol!)

SeeingSunshine said...

I agree, this is a great mani! I hope it holds up well.

Susie said...

Very very pretty. Have fun,
Susie

Related Posts with Thumbnails