Saturday, January 23, 2010

Mom-in-law nails did

Ben and I went to go visit his mom today in Kitchener and she was asking how I do my nails. I said with patience, a good idea and some liquor. Lol. No really.

So I did a quick mani on her with my new Nubars(!!) I had to travel out to Mississauga to get.

Base is Nubars midnight glory with GAP's Azalea for the pink flowers and for added sheen Nubar hologram glitter. The stems are Nubar Green Tea (no I didn't buy it for the name...ok yes I did) and Forest.

BTW, posting on the go is AWESOME. Nothing says "pfft, who needs a laptop?" like posting blogs directly from your iPhone.

2 comments:

Paige said...

That looks so cute!

Niki* said...

Thanks gildedangel!! She smudged it within 5 minutes but for that first 5 minutes it was snazzy :D

Related Posts with Thumbnails