Sunday, April 11, 2010

Michelle and Amy's Wedding Nails Did

I love weddings, especially those where I don't have to do any work! This Saturday was my friends Michelle and Amy's wedding which I had been looking forward to for a while. They are such a lovely couple and had such a perfect day. All week it had been raining and dreary and the clouds parted this weekend for some much needed sunshine!

So I decided to do a special mani to celebrate their special day. Funnily enough I happened to match both my dress and their wedding colours! I was so matchy!!

I used China Glaze Up in the Air for the base and stamped 2030 and Coconut Kiss with the flower image from Konad Plate S9.

Then I finally got to use these 3D nail art stickers I picked up in Japan along with some self-adhesive pearls I picked up in the craft section of the dollar store. I sealed it off with multiple coats of Sally Hansen UV topcoat to keep everything in place!


Trincess said...

those nails are so amazingly beautiful! congrats to your friends =)

Evil Angel said...

A beautiful manicure and a beautiful wedding dance picture! I love to see happy couples commit to each other!

WizardsOfBling said...

Wow! What fabulous nails! Congrats to your friends!

jo.frougal said...

So, so dropdead gorgeous!!! You look lovely, and your nails do, too.

Ayuu said...

That's wonderful, so classy ! I adore your mani :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails