Sunday, April 11, 2010

New Joe Fresh Nail Polishes!



I've been tweeting for the past month about the upcoming Joe Fresh Nail Polishes that are set to be released Apr. 12th according to @JoeFreshStyle's tweets:

"RT @sarah_rogers Just got a Joe Fresh manicure. The spring colours are so adorable you won't be able to resist. In Superstores April 12."


So, I just so happened to be at a Superstore today and behold! There they were...obviously a couple days early considering there were quite a few colours missing.

I picked up "Butter" which is a creme yellow and "Coral" which is a pinky orange in the bottle, but goes on a MUCH brighter pink on the fingers. Almost neon.

They have a new price too - $4 each, which is a complete steal. They have this lovely dark teal colour that was sold out which I'm DEFINITELY going back for.


Here are swatches of my two new colours, both taken in daylight and sun.

Here is Butter:

Coral:

And this is my total haul for the day!! From left to right:

Joe Fresh Butter
Joe Fresh Coral
Orly Fantasea
Orly Snowcone
Finger Paints Up & Coming Artist

4 comments:

Halifax @ Sparkled Beauty said...

I wanted Snowcone but only found Gumdrop and Pixy Stix. Thought this late through the collection, most stores won't have any left. Fun haul :-)

Alisa said...

I passed up on the coral but now I'm thinking I should go back and get it.

I did get a lot already though...
http://polishfiend.blogspot.com/2010/04/joe-fresh-nail-polish.html

Natty said...

I got the pale green - "mint" and love it. Painted my nails on Sunday with no topcoat and they are holding up so far very nicely. Am really disappointed though that the steely pale grey color that I saw in an email doesn't appear to be part of the collection. :(

Justine (Productrater) said...

hiya.. just searching for joe fresh polish reviews and came across your blog. looks good, will follow, please follow me too! :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails