Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Girly Stars Nails Did

It's seriously been one of those weeks. So in order to make myself feel better I thought I'd do something cheery and out of character. The cheery is the stars which I love, the out of character is definitely the pink!

It made me smile even though it only lasted 2 days. I really REALLY need to go out and buy another bottle of OPI's base coat. Right now I'm using a Sally Hansen brand and I'm lucky if my polish wears more than a day :(

I used Eyeko's Punk Polish for the base, and then a Bundle Monster plate with Konad special black polish for the stamp. I know its simple, but sometimes after a hard week you just have to keep things easy.

If you haven't already - take some time to enter my latest Eyeko Giveaway!

4 comments:

GabZ1985 said...

Wow! I really have to get myself some of those stamping kits. I keep on seeing more and more amazing designs, and yours makes me wanna have the same thing on my nails right now!

Lucy said...

Hehe, I really like these, they're so fun! Such a shame I can't get to grips with Konad :-(

www.beautyandtheblogger.co.uk

CelyFrenchie said...

Love the mani, I'm obsessed with stars :)

xoxo

Pretty said...

cuute ! must get me some konandys

Related Posts with Thumbnails