Saturday, August 21, 2010

Matrix Jellyfish Nails Did

So there is just something about this desktop that I love. I have a bad habit of constantly changing my background on my work laptop from my standard boring company one and this is the latest I'm toting (click to enlarge). It reminds me of the sea and the matrix all in one. So I decided to put it on my nails!

For the base I used China Glaze Sexy in the City. Then for the dark blue mountain in the background I used Sexy in the City mixed with some Orly Royal Navy. The darker mountain is China Glaze Liquid Leather. For the jellyfish I used a dab of Color Club Take Me to Your Chateau with a white nail art pen. The red dot is also a nail art pen. I think its cute and fits well with the pool party my work is throwing tomorrow.

I don't think I'll do very much swimming, but at least my nails are in the mood!

2 comments:

Trincess said...

haha this is amazing!!! =DD

Niki* said...

Thank you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails