Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Spring has Sprung Nails Did

Did you miss me? Cause I missed all of you!! Its been hard to find time to polish nails since Kai arrived, but we pretty much have nap times down so between about 2 of them I can try to get something done :).

Its finally starting to feel like spring and its absolutely beautiful out so I couldn't help but do something a bit light and fun! For the green background I used China Glaze Re-Fresh Mint and the pink is Color Club Pardon my French. Then I used nail art pens in white, pink and dark green for the designs. The darker pink I used for shading in the flowers is Finger Paints Up & Coming Artist. Hope everyone is getting a taste of good weather!!!

7 comments:

Swååfie said...

Very pretty and spring-y :)

Delainie said...

These are lovely. And is being saved to my inspiration folder!!

Jan (hueandme-jan.blogspot.com) said...

lovely mani! missed you, glad you're back! :)

Alice @ NailsbyAlice said...

super cute!! I'm happy to hear news from you :)

TINA said...

cute mani!!

Lokum Hanim said...

Cute!

Niki* said...

Yay! Glad you like them everyone :) Too bad they chipped THE NEXT DAY! BOO.

Related Posts with Thumbnails